Lodging Hotel/MotelsNarrow search by:Historic Lake Crescent Lodge was built in 1916 and is an ideal basecamp for enjoying the park while experiencing the charm of a turn-of-the-century resort. The comfortable, spacious guest rooms are ne416 Lake Crescent RoadPort Angeles, WA 98363The Red Lion Hotel's superior staff and shoreline location make it the right choice for your stay in Port Angeles, whether for business or pleasure.221 N LincolnPort Angeles, WA 98362* Intimate, family-owned motel
* Complimentary continental breakfast and wireless
* Reasonably priced, and smoke free
* Close to downtown restaurants and shopping
* Beautiful views of the harbor111 E. 2nd StreetPort Angeles, WA 98362Uptown Inn has you in mind. We make every effort to ensure our hospitality and amenities make your stay is as enjoyable and relaxing as possible.112 E 2nd St.Port Angeles, WA 98362The Sportsmen Motel offers 16 rooms, some with microwaves and refrigerators and some with full kitchens. One or two bed clean and comfortable rooms with Cable TV and mountain views await your stay....2909 Hwy 101 EPort Angeles, WA 98362The Resort is proud to be a family oriented resort. We continue to welcome third and fourth generations of families renewing their summer traditions in July and August to enjoy the trails.3183 E Beach RdPort Angeles, WA 98363We are 2 blocks from downtown Port Angeles, 3 blocks from Ferrie that includes Restaurants, Art Galleries, Antique Shops, and the Victoria B.C. Ferries.415 E 1st StPort Angeles, WA 98362#1 rated hotel on TripAdvisor
Outdoor heated pool open year-round
Signature breakfast restaurant
Elegant lobby with real wood-burning fireplace and golf course view
Flat screen TVs with HD channels140 Del Guzzi DrivePort Angeles, WA 98362We are very proud to offer each of our guest clean, comfortable lodging at an affordable rate. All of our rooms have been carefully designed with your ultimate comfort in mind.521 E First StPort Angeles, WA 98362* Great Rates Year Round!
* Kids stay Free!
* Free Wi-Fi
* Family Owned and Operated
Let us be your ''home away from home'' while you enjoy the natural beauty of the Olympic Peninsula.214 E Lauridsen BlvdPort Angeles, WA 98362Located near the heart of the Olympic National Park, 15 miles from Port Angeles, and next to the iconic Granny's Cafe, our sweet rooms are the perfect spot for a cozy, PNW stay.235471 Hwy 101 WPort Angeles, WA 98363We designed our Quality Inn and Suites for the value-conscious guest who still wants all the amenities of a higher priced hotel.134 River RoadSequim, WA 98382Sol Duc Hot Springs Resort. The large lodge building houses a general store, a gift shop, restrooms, cafe, bar and restaurant.12076 Sol Duc Hot Springs RdPort Angeles, WA 98362''Below the Mountains - Above the Harbor''
Our warm hospitatily will make you feel at home at our home, your home away from home.
We are committed to your satisfaction.101 E 2nd StPort Angeles, WA 98362
We will not sell, distribute or lease your email address to third parties.