At Home / A la Maison
- Lodging Cabins & Vacation Rentals
At home - A la Maison is a tastefully furnished and decorated turn of the century house that is also a vacation home.
It is centrally located in a quiet neighborhood of Port Angeles, Washington, just two blocks from a major grocery store, five blocks from the local public library, less than a mile from downtown and waterfront with its active port and the ferries to Victoria, Vancouver Island (British Columbia, Canada).
Cozy an homey characterize this vacation rental. The first floor has an eat-in kitchen, dining-room, living-room, a small bedroom, a full bath with shower tub, and a laundry room. A friendly furnished front-porch faces north. The second floor has a loft with half-bath and a second bedroom. It is reached via a staircase. Enjoy the peak a boo view of the Straight of Juan de Fuca from the bedroom and relax on the large south facing outdoor deck with a lovely view of the Olympic mountains. The house can accommodate up to seven people comfortably.
- High Speed Internet access and Cable TV
- Kid-friendly - there is a covered sandbox and a swing set
- Small Pets OK
- Fully equipped kitchen with easy to clean ceramic smooth top stove, full-size refrigerator and microwave oven.
- Do your laundry at home, new full-size washer and dryer are at your service.
Just off of Hwy 101 in Port Angeles.