Lost Mountain Lodge
- Lodging B&Bs
There's a reason why the latest edition of Best Places to Kiss gave us their only highest 4-kisses rating on the Olympic Peninsula. Your special experience begins as you drive down the private lane to our 9-acre estate of sunny meadows, mountain views and idyllic ponds. An immediate sense of tranquility gives you that ahhh feeling of getting away from it all. You are warmly greeted with a welcome tray of wine & hors d'oeuvres served either in your suite, on a sunny deck overlooking the ponds or in front of the soaring two-story stone fireplace in the Main Lodge.
EVERY luxury suite and private cottage features a fireplace, king-size pillow top bed with down comforter, lavish 100% cotton percale European linens, 32-inch widescreen HDTV-DVD, stylish private bath, resort robes and free WiFi. No small detail is overlooked from botanical toiletries to the eco-friendly logs for our fireplaces.
In the morning, you are treated to a gourmet Farmers Market breakfast with a hot entrée that changes daily and features fresh local ingredients, seasonal fresh fruit, baked goods, yogurts, juices, organic cereals, coffee and tea selections, as well as complimentary lattes, cappuccino and mochas. Guests in our B&B suites receive a daily tidy with a delicious evening treat left by your bedside.
Our 1100-sq.ft Guest House features 2 bedrooms (one king, two twins) full kitchen with gourmet appliances, stainless steel gas BBQ and private hot tub. The Hideaway on Quail Lake is ideal for honeymooners with a lovely view of the lake, sumptuous bath and charming Bistro Kitchenette.
- King beds, fireplaces, widescreen HDTV-DVDs and stylish private baths in every spacious suite or cottage.
- Welcome tray of wine & hors doeuvres, gourmet Farmers Market breakfast, free WiFi, free beverages, movies & popcorn.
- Savor your morning latté on a sunny deck chair. Linger in our hydrospa under the stars!
- Tranquil and secluded romantic getaway with exceptional attention to detail. Spa, Romance & EcoTour Adventure Packages.
- Great central base to explore Olympic National Park, Dungeness Spit & Wildlife Refuge and Lavender Farms.
Ignore Sequim exits on Hwy 101. 2 miles past last exit turn Left at 1st light on Hooker Rd. Go 1.1 miles South. Turn Left on Sunny View Dr. Follow paved road to T. Bear Right. 1st gravel lane on Left.