Port Angeles Farmers Market
The Port Angeles Farmers Market is the year round choice for the freshest locally grown, grazed and produced foods, arts and crafts. Winner of the 2011 Washington State Farmers' Market Association ''Market of the Year'' for medium sized markets!
~ Fresh organic and sustainably grown produce
~ Grass fed meats including beef, chicken and pork
~ Fresh seafood caught in our local waters including fish and shellfish
~ Artisan breads and cheeses
~ Pastries, cookies and scones
~ Delicious mouth watering hot prepared foods including soups, sandwiches, Mexican and Asian hot foods.
- Freshest Locally Grown and Produced Foods
- Beautiful Arts and Crafts
- Live Music During Summer Months
- SNAP/EBT, Fresh Bucks, Credit and Debit Cards Accepted
- Best Local Community Event!
Whom to Contact
- Cynthia WarneManagerPhone: (360) 460-0361
Gateway Pavilion, corner of Front and Lincoln streets in Downtown Port Angeles