- Lodging Cabins & Vacation Rentals
You will love this 3 bedroom, 2 bath family-friendly vacation home, minutes from the entrance to the Olympic National Park and the downtown Victoria Coho Ferry. Newly remodeled with comfortable beds and linens, tasteful Victorian décor inside and out, this home is perfect for traditional family outings or romantic getaways. Enjoy cooking in the well-stocked kitchen. Entertain in the spacious back yard with two patio sitting areas and BBQ/smoker. Sip your morning coffee and watch the sun rise color the sky from the front porch.
Your Victorian Retreat is nestled in a quiet residential neighborhood where you can stroll two blocks from home to find fine restaurants, an expresso coffee shop, store, deli, gas station and kid-friendly park. The nearby Discovery Trail at Hollywood Beach and the Downtown Farmer's Market are great fun. Park your boat, bicycles and kayaks inside private parking and secure storage areas. Explore the many local hiking and cycling trails, then come home to relax inside in the indoor jetted tub. Or unwind beneath the large Pergola with a glass of wine while surrounded by floral gardens of fragrant Jasmine, English Roses and Lavender.
In the evenings lounge in front of three flat screen TV's with cable and Netflix. DVD's and many board and card games are also available. Common areas provide ample seating with large sunny windows.
- Centrally Located Minutes From Olympic National Park and Salt Creek Recreation Area, Strait of Juan De Fuca
- Near Award Winning Restaurants, Waterfront, Farmer's Market, Wineries & Breweries
- Hiking Maps and Trail Books For Guest's to Use: Waterfall Trails, Lake Crescent, Marymere Falls, and Hurricane Ridge
- Day Trips from Port Angeles Victoria Coho Ferry
- Luxury Linens and Bedding, Comfortable Victorian Decor, Lavendar and Rose Gardens on site
West Port Angeles in the Harbor View Neighborhood