In cooperation between the City of Port Angeles and Elevate Port Angeles 2026, and sponsored by Port Angeles Realty, our goal is to visibly improve the curb appeal of the downtown business district. This will be the first annual community event to maintain the downtown area as an attractive and inviting place to visit
Our Goals Cannot be Achieved Without Volunteers!
Please join us in a community cleanup which is also a celebration of our unique and beautiful downtown!
Click Here to Volunteer!
A Brief Overview of the Big Spring Spruce Up
(Upon registration you'll be able to select a specific task team if you wish)
- Weed, trash, and debris removal along the streets, parking lots, and sidewalks of downtown
- Weeding, sweeping and cleanup of planters and sidewalks at City Pier, Estuary Park & Tower, and West End Park
- Weeding and trash removal in the alley and breezeway between 1st and Front St.
- Weeding and cleaning planter bases and grates of the trees planted along downtown streets
Please join us! Use the registration link above, or just show up to Event Central on Saturday, May 1st anytime after 9:00 am. Be sure to wear work clothes, shoes, and gloves. We'll need plenty of garden claws, flat head shovels, brooms, and rakes, so please bring them if you've got them.
The Big Spring Spruce Up is a project of ElevatePA
WHAT IS ELEVATE PORT ANGELES 2026?
- For the love of Port Angeles: Elevate PA!
- There has never been a better time to harness momentum and together embrace a new vision for our downtown.
- This is about our entire community, by and for all of us, and a chance to turn our pride into actions and results.
- Become part of the opportunity to create a more special place, loved by locals, admired by visitors, and inspiring to all.
ElevatePA 2026 is an initiative funded by the City of Port Angeles and coordinated by the Port Angeles Chamber of Commerce. The objective is the create a cohesive vision for the future of what is now the central business district, and develop a strategic plan to realize that vision by 2026. The strategic plan will capitalize on the once-in-a-generation private investments currently underway in the downtown business district, and will be supported and implemented by public, private and non-profit stakeholders.
The annual Big Spring Spruce Up is just the first of many positive outcomes we hope to build as a result of ElevatePA 2026.
If you're interested in participating on one of the project crews on May 1st, please use the registration button at the top of the page.
If your service organization, business, or club is interested in taking on one of the crew projects on our list, please contact the Chamber of Commerce at (360) 452-2364, or firstname.lastname@example.org.